Dishwashing by hand still has to be made: Just a few plates or the big pot who doesn't fit in the dishwasher.... We provide you with some tips for a quick and easy washing up.
- remove the gross leftovers of the meal before washing
- wash the less dirty dishes, e.g. glasses first
- don't wash under running water tap. Fill in a complete sink. Put dishes completely under water.
- if possible, fill in a second sink with clear water, where you can rinse the dishes afterwards. So you will be sure not even a drop of the detergent will remain on the plates.
- stick to the recommended dosage. Your dishes do not need a "bubble bath" to become clean.